Jeppeson2001 is proud to announce Victoria Falls Scenery package for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This scenery pack is a perfect area for Bush Flyers, and Helicopter Pilots alike. It includes dirt strips & heliports based on real life data, none of which are included in the default version of MSFS.
- Victoria Falls - animated with sounds & mist effects
- 4 bush strips
- 6 Heliports with multiple starting spots
- 30 landable Helipads in total
- Additional remote Helipads along the Zambezi River
- Victoria Falls Bridge with animated bungee jumper
- Animated Microlight, Speedboat, Raft, & Cable Car
- Animated rapids along a 23 mile (37kms) stretch of the Batoka Gorge ( Zambezi River)
- Animated hangar doors and Heli Mover at Elephant Hills Heliport
- Modelled River boats & tourist hotels
Victoria Falls is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, it has a width of 1,708 meters and a height of 108m, resulting in the world's largest sheet of falling water. Victoria Falls are roughly twice the height of North America's Niagara Falls and well over twice its width.
Great care has been taken to terraform and sculpt the landscape in and around the Victoria Falls / Zambezi River gorge. You will be able to fly your helicopter low and take in the river rapids along the way, just like real-life tours. If you’re lucky, will you be able to see some wildlife on the way to the waterfalls and rapids! Watch for traffic as you fly over the Falls, microlight pleasure flights often pass by.
Keep an eye out for additional helipads along the river banks. They exist to drop off / pick up white water rafting tourists along stretches of the Zambezi River.
Each of the heliports have been recreated in great detail, two of which (Masuwe, & Chikopokopo) are probably the closest heliports to each other in the world! Just a single dirt track separates them.
One of the dirt strips - Baobab Camp Airstrip, which is linked to the Baobab Heliport is a newly built strip to accomodate United Air Charter Cessna Caravan's. This strip has been brought to life with custom ground textures, and features an open-sided hangar.
Check the boards at some of the Airstrips & Heliports for route maps of tours you can recreate.
Airstrips & Heliports List:
- Kazungula Airfield (ZW54) 3,343ft Dirt Runway, 2 Parking spots & 3 Helipads - Home to MJAir Helicopters
- Elephant Hills Heliport (ZW55) 3 Helipads - Home to The Zambezi Helicopter Company
- Chikopokopo Heliport (ZW56) 2 Helipads - Home to Chikopokopo Helicopters
- Masuwe Heliport (ZW57) 6 Helipads - Home to Bonisair Helicopter Company
- Big Four Heliport (ZW59) 1 Helipad - Home to Big Four African Hunting Safaris
- River Rapids 19 (ZW61) 1 Helipad - White Water Rafting pick-up & Drop-off spot.
- Rapids 10 - Gnashing Jaws Of Death Rapid (ZM10) 1 Helipad - White Water Rafting Picnic Spot & Pick-up & Drop-off zone.
- Taita Falcon Lodge (ZM17) 1 Helipad
- Jet Extreme Boats Camp (ZM15) 1 Helipad - Home to Jet Extreme Boats, Cable car to beach and Jetboat
- Rapids 19 River Bushcamp (ZM19) 1 Helipad - White Water Rafting pick-up & Drop-off spot.
- Baobab Camp Airfield (ZM34) 3,281ft Dirt Runway, 2 parking Spots - Home to United Air Charter
- Batoka Airfield & Heliport (ZM35) 1,482ft & 1,153ft Dirt Runways, 2 parking spots, 4 helipads - Home to Batoka Sky
- Boabab Camp Heliport (ZM41) 2 Helipads - Home to United Air Charter Helicopters
- Maramba River Airfield (ZM42) 984ft Dirt Runway, 1 parking spot.
Del dine tanker
Hvis du har brugt denne tilføjelse, kan du dele dine tanker med andre piloter.Skriv en anmeldelse
Great scenery, very enjoyable time flying around lot to discover
beautiful beyond the waterfalss excellently reproduced, you can walk the river for 20 miles with small waterfalss and a very nice landscape with rocks and moving boats really nice addon to have !!
This is an absolutely superb add-on. It is certainly one of the best add-ons I have purchased. I highly recommend it.
There are numerous helipads located in a very generous area and they are all well presented.
The Falls themselves look stunning, and all of the mist around them is certainly appropriate.
On top of that, there is a lot of scenery around the falls area that is included, so that you can get a lot of total immersion in a quíte large area..
This is one of the most value-for-money add-ons I have purchased.
(and no, I have nothing to do with the creators... I am simply a user)
Flew for 15 minutes and got my $14 worth! The rest will feel like it's free!
Fantastic scenery! Great flying low over that river!
Pity departure from the heliports with other than the msfs own helicopters is not possible. And road traffic seems to have come to a stand still.
Please consider Angel Falls, Canaima natural park: https://youtu.be/L_tqK4eqelA
This scenery looks fantastic! Would love to see the intl. airport just south of the falls made at some point. Your modeling would be fantastic on it!
Probably the BEST scenery product developed for Flight Simulator 2020 so far! It's just incredible! And it's available for PC and XBOX users too! Check out my FULL video review on my YouTube channel here:-
Where are the Bush trips shown on MSFS?
Jeppeson2001 2 month(s) ago
Hi. You can find the bush routes of United Air Charter on the billboard next to the open hangar at Boabab Airfield (ZM34)
It's worth every cent 😊 my 4K movie off it https://youtu.be/9VLFWndq7_c
Wonderful job !!!
I can not find the Bush Trips . Where are they listed?
If you are into cinematic creation, this is a treasure scenery. https://www.facebook.com/100000173468775/videos/561786492182907/
probably the best msfs 2020 scenery out there. I might be biased as i have seen Victoria falls on multiple occasions but to relive that moment as i flew over this spectacle with a helicopter really made me relive those moments all those years back. would recommend 10/10.
Marvel of scenic beauty, so well done! Thank you. Now to Angel falls Venezuela. Thanks again
Victoria Falls, wonders of nature, with many helipads. Lovely!
What a wonderful fantastic amazing scenery made by a very reactive and kind maker...
Want my money back, cant't find "Devil's Pool"!
Joking aside, what a great scenery, was 2 times there and it's so amazing to have this wonderful peace of nature in the sim.
Fantastic Scenery. Really well done, looks amazing!
Awesome product. Incredible price offering so much content. Fantastic customer service. Africa never looked better with Jeppeson2001!