Copernicus Airport Wrocław (Polish: Port Lotniczy Wrocław im. Mikołaja Kopernika, Port lotniczy Wrocław-Strachowice) (IATA: WRO, ICAO: EPWR) is an international commercial airport in Wrocław in Lower Silesian Voivodeship in southwestern Poland. It is Poland’s 5th busiest airport. The airport is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of the city centre, at Graniczna street 190. It has one runway, one passenger terminal, one cargo terminal and one general aviation terminal. Wrocław airport is also often used by Polish Air Force and US Air Force.
- Wroclaw Airport fully modeled
- Enhanced 3D city lighting
- PBR materials on airport buildings and ground (2K and 4K)
- Internal terminal modeling
- Custom animated vehicle traffic
- Apron clutter and customized airport detail
- Animated humans
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Flere produkter af FL2
Opdag flere produkter fra denne udvikler.