Ventspils International Airport (EVVA) for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Ventspils International is an airport, located at the northwest coast of Latvia, 2.5km away from Ventspils City centre. In 2000, airport served two international routes to Palanga and Budapest. On 11 April 2008, Latvian national airline airBaltic began the first regular service from the airport to Riga but ceased after few months due to low patronage. Now airport is mostly used for VFR flying by AirBalticPilotAcademy students, and guests from abroad.
Before you go lower:
This Airport was very hard to develop because of it's type. All the models were made from scratch and placed with love. If you really like the airport, and You want to see more serious airports, please, leave some coin to the developer. This airport was to become payware, untill I got mad because no airports of Latvia besides Riga are made for any simulators (Maybe EVLA for P3D). Anyway, development was hard, and any help of Yours will be really appreciated :)
- Handcrafted models
- Slightly improved city landmarks
- True elevation
- Night lighting
- Snow compatible
- Download file
- Extract to Community folder
- Launch Simulator
- I will work with the airport, try to improve it with updates.
- There IS going to be X-Plane 11 Version, although, payware
- If this airport gets good reviews, I will work on Ventspils city landmarks
- If Ventspils city Landmarks will release, I will continue to work with landmarks for Baltic countrie
"I think i've heard something"
There is an easter egg in the airport. The first to find one and contact me, will get free X-plane 11 copy of the airport.
If you find any bug, don't hesitate to contact me, and I will get rid of problem.